Oftentimes, cleanrooms for research or facility expansion require integration with existing plant or central utilities or services. Cleanrooms have peak demands year round and challenge the design parameters and tolerances of central utilities on university campuses or multi-use buildings.
The Cleanroom Construction Associates team has seen, addressed, and compensated for this issues arising from facility integration in many instances. Our staff will work closely with your team to integrate your current cleanroom into a larger facility and assess and handle the issues you foresee during the transition phase, and more importantly, ones that you do not.
- Assessment of current facility central utilities
- Review cleanroom technology tolerance
- Integration with existing plant or facility services
- Quick resolution of challenges as they arise
- Work closely with you team for smooth transition
For more information on our extensive experience with facility integration, contact us today.